Refunds will not be accepted for items the customer does not like or purchased in the wrong size.
Refunds are not accepted for damages caused by the shipping courier (UPS, Canpar, CanadaPost, FedEx, etc.) for delivering an item to a customer.
If the customer is unable to install the part themselves, or if the installation is poor, refunds will not be issued. All products sold require professional installation.
Upon return acceptance/processing, both way shipping costs will be deducted from the total order value. Thus, we will only be able to refund a portion of the purchase price. It is not possible to refund shipping costs from the shipping courier (UPS, Canpar, CanadaPost, FedEx, etc.) for delivering an item to a customer.
The following products are not returnable:
- Any product that has been modified, damaged, painted, or installed in any way
- Products made of carbon fiber
- Products that are on final sale or discontinued
- Purchases made over the past 14 days
- Orders placed on custom special
- In order to initiate a return request, we will need proof of purchase and photos of the product. Once a product has been approved, it must be shipped back to our facility. Shipping labels, duties, and taxes are not provided. Your refund will be processed via the method of payment you used at the time of purchase once the product has arrived at our facility and is inspected.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to initiate the return process for in-store purchases.
- We are not responsible for defects or damages caused by improper installation or misuse of our products.
- Our company reserves the right to refuse to accept returns of products that do not meet the return criteria in its sole discretion.
- Orders returned for reasons not related to the default of manufacturer will have %25 restocking fee.